Friday, April 29, 2011

Done

This world is spinning and it just won't stop.
No matter the words I use or the whispers you hear in the black midnight of my eyes-
Just know a portion of me will always love you.
But for me, this must be done.

I cannot concieve a time when I do not know of your soul.
But even more so, I cannot continue to imagine a world where you are right next to me.
So for me, this must be done.

And its nothing but an injustice to ourselves when we pretend we are still aware of our own presence, constantly wandering through this vacant echo and chasing after memories that evaporate with the very touch of our existence.
Things are not the same anymore.
And coming to terms with the afterthought of so many wasted months has been taking a toll on me lately.
But they say that coming to terms is good for the soul.
*So for me- this must be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment