Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Define my heart and call it yours;
Remember the light inside my eyes, 
Cherish the firework stares.
Burn your breath upon my skin;
Pull me tight into your dreams, 
sing me deep for all the world. 
Wrap me up and love me silent;
Weave your threads between my fingers, 
Paint your life onto my walls. 
Seal my lips with vibrant color; 
dance through swirling starless skies, 
catch moon tears from falling black. 
Paste my soul into your flesh;
Squeeze me into existence,
show me the wholes inside your heart. "


                 *But still I ask:
                 What happens when it's over? 
       What happens when the sun rises and sheds light 
                           on this 
                     bittersweet tragedy? 
                  What will we have become? 


*Please rid me of these memories, 
            and give me the emptiness I long for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment