Friday, July 30, 2010

Falling

PART I


Falling Up. 
Backwards- Sideways. 
Original context brings submerged feelings to the epicenter of my surface. 
Realzing my precious soul scars easily-
Learning intricate life lessons on one long seemingly meaningless journey.
So hurry now, before I'm gone. 
Before I finally notice -
These bruises left on the inside. 


PART II 


Falling Up.
Somehow I find myself dancing in our midnight clouds 
as this misty condensation trickles down my sinking skin. 
Air suffocates my silent scream as I watch life itself vanish into remote vastness.
This is not the way I pictured it. Never in a million years would I have guessed you would be the cause of this lonely contradiction. 


But look at me now. 
Here I am. 


Just *Falling Up. 



2 comments:

  1. Wow. This is so POIGNANT, so full of feeling. Reading it, I felt a stab to my heart. I felt your pain, your loneliness. That takes talent to make the reader FEEL what YOU are feeling.

    I enjoyed this very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! That is probably one of the greatest compliments you could give a young writer, because that is exactly what they are trying to do: make the audience feel. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete